Teaching & Scholarship Staff Website
Welcome to the Teaching & Scholarship staff website which we hope you will find useful as a guide during your time teaching with us.
- Staff Timetables
- Contracts, Payroll, IT, Staff ID and Library Cards
- Guidelines for Planning and Writing your Syllabus
- Policies and Guidelines (HR Policies, Registry Policies on supervision, assessment, Health & Safety Policies)
- Before your module starts (Library, Facilities, Moodle)
- The first four weeks of your module(Class Register, Student Enrolment)
- During your module (Outside visits, Guest Lecturers, Peer Observation)
- End of Module: Guidelines on the Student Assessment, Moderation and Quality Assurance processes
- Training and Professional Development
- Guidelines on providing advice and guidance to Students (Study Skills, Support of students with disabilities, Counselling)
We thank staff for their patience during the 2nd phase of the National Framework Agreement surrounding the Harmonisation of pay, terms and conditions for Teaching & Scholarship staff (formerly collectively known as Sessional Lecturers'). Agreement on Harmonisation has now been reached and ratified and the full Agreement can be read here.
Answers to frequently asked questions on the Agreement can be found here.
Details of Policies and Guidelines relating to your employment can be found here.